Monday, June 25, 2012

NEW-est patterns!

I am trying to figure out how I forgot to post these? Summer, that's how.

I designed and released 5 new patterns to accompany my 'Shore Thing' collection.


Bannerama is definately at the top of my favorite's list. I love the fun look of it. Of course, in these fabrics it takes on the look of sea flags, but in any other prints it would look like a party!



Seaside Sampler mimics the look of nautical flags. With 4 basic blocks it's a fun beginner quilt with the look of an expert!


This time around I was being drawn to solids and had so many fun ideas. I wanted to keep the designs simple and graphic- easy for a variety of applications. The oversized blocks in Cruisin' remind me of lanterns hanging in an outdoor restaurant overlooking the sea.


If Bannerama is my favorite of the quilt patterns using prints then Riviera is my favorites of the patterns using solids. I. LOVE. THIS. QUILT. The inspiration came from a sweater I saw in an ad. I kept trying to find the sweater on the stores site and never found it. Grrr....  But it's ok because I reinvented the pattern in a fun row quilt.


Lagoona's insipration was instantaneous. As soon as I saw the new Andalucia by Patty Young this simple design popped into my little brain. I paired Patty's prints with several Cotton Couture solids. My favorite element of this quilt is the randomness of the blocks and with this cool palette it's as soothing as the sea.

I hope you like 'em. :o)

13 comments:

Shontelle said...

Your new designs are gorgeous! I love Cruisin' and Bannerama in particular. Well done!

Melissa Corry said...

Love the new designs!! Especially the solids in Crusin!!

smileynann said...

Oh, my heck! (I know I sound totally Utah, but there you go.) You are SOOOO my hero! My faves are bannerama, lagoona, and of course riviera -- so much FUN! You ROCK!

Amy said...

I do like them. They are super cute!

ritainalaska said...

your new designs are fab! love the lagoona!

Sandie @ crazy'boutquilts said...

Oooh I love Lagoona too! They are all wonderful, but that one really caught my eye. :-)

Yvonne said...

They are all so cute Emily but I have to say I love Riviera the most! I love that Native look it has!

trish said...

Those are fabulous patterns!! :o)

jabeybaby said...

I love them all! Awesome patterns!

Dawn said...

Wow, I really love Lagoona! It has such a modern vibe, especially with the empty spaces.

Sowing Stitches said...

Riviera for me! :D

Gigi's Thimble said...

Great patterns Emily! So clever. I really like Lagoona and Riviera. Good job!

Amber

Kathe Cunningham said...

Is there any place I can still get Riviera?