Tuesday, October 25, 2011

On the road again

 Shannon and I were up at the crack of dawn to board our plane to Houston. It may look light outside, but I promise the sun was barely coming up. Don't I look sleepy!?  :o)

Here's Shannon and I with our chauffer (Stuart- Shannon's sweetie pie husband). Shortly after this photo we were on our own. Let the party begin!  Oh yeah, first we have to endure a 2 1/2 hour flight with the most annoying woman on the planet sitting behind us. UGH!

It is 8:30 and we are ready to go to bed...NOW! Just spent the last few hours driving around Houston trying to find a Target. Really? Why can't the GPS understand "Target". Took us forever!  Finally had to look up target stored on my phone, then type the actual address into the gps. Aaaahhh...Target at last!  Just a few last things to pick up for my booth.

Ok. That's all for now., Tomorrow we're doing some more traveling and a little sightseeing.  :o)

Ta-ta for now!

1 comment:

Kritta22 said...

Oh sooo jealous that you are going to market! Can I go in your bag next year?