Sunday, August 1, 2010

Stash Building

Ok, so I opened my home to 'Shop my Stash' on Saturday (and friday). Thanks to everyone that came and found love in some of my treasures. I had a lot of fun talking the ears off of so many people. And although the point was to clean out my stash I was able to add to my stash as well.

I am the proud owner of a FQB of Folklorique by Fig Tree. yes, it's an older line but I.LOVE.IT!

Also, after a lengthy chat with 'someone' I haven't been able to pull myself off of Etsy searching for little bits and pieces of some Heather Ross. What is it with that fabric? I had some at one time- used it- and now after talking about it just want to get my hands on more. Is it because it's so hard to find that makes me want it more? Probably. But whatever the case I can't believe I just spent $11 on a fat quarter! WHAT!? (please don't tell my husband)

So here's the deal. Although I got rid of lots of my stash I have several items that will be added to my Etsy shop. After much consideration I figured that would be the best way to do it. However, I will be showcasing some items here on the blog as well. So watch for the next week as I post 'goodies' you can grab. But I promise my prices are well below $11 for a fq. :o)

Ok. Are you sewing? I hope so. Can't wait to see what you've been up to.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Folklorique is an awesome line! Can't wait to see what you have.

Cheri C. said...

Oh, I feel guilty now... I maybe could have given you 1/2 a fat quarter... It is SOOO hard to part with ... even if you can get $45/yard - unreal!!!! Maybe I can send you a piece for the conversation... but it will have to be after the move... Say a few prayers... cross fingers ... anything else that will help when I make those phone calls tomorrow that tell me what my life will be like in the next couple weeks!!!

Thanks for the addition to my stash!!

SteffiD said...

Goodness gracious, woman. You got ROBBED!

I'm glad things went well with your stash selling this weekend.

God Bless!